Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Over Time


   When I'm online after maintenance, I just want check new gacha and I'm looking to the slot room. It's quite crouded than usual. As i know before maintenance there was event slot 10x. Then I try to play just some spin, and the result... it's like what I'm thinking, Slot event 10X all XD. Even when it's over the efect not stop at all, still 10X. 

     Well, there was accident like this once when like this 10x. My friend told me that there is an secret event. At first I didn't believe that but, the fact is, it's true. *once again Elang was there too*
V
V


     Many pico waiting a moment like this since last time. Well, if the 10x event usual just 2 hour, and this time it will be one day or more :D. Wish GM never realize this problem XDD. YEah, wish you luck and enjoy until tomorrow :D.





No comments:

Post a Comment