Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Back

   It's been a long time since I never post anymore. Many things happens around me. I got busy making my clan's blog so I decided focus only just one blog :(. And now I'm back :D. My clan is ♠Oi♠ if yu wanna see my clan's blog click here. If you want join our clan just visit that blog :D. Actually the president of Oi who order me to make a clan blog and ask me to edit some photo more and more without any pay XD *although I did not expect it XD*, but he is a nice guy. But I'm still tired here and grumpy all the time ==". I'll tell you a secret, he can't make a blog thats why he ask me :D. Actually there's two reason, one I make some trouble at my clan's list :P and that I've been mention it before. But thats not a band idea, I should thanks to him cause of that I learn a lot of thing in blogging and editing photos and I'm not regretting making some trouble in clan lol :D. I'm the only admin in my clan's blog which make it difficult and make me busy. 
     I wish I have another admins blog and paparazis and one more an assistant XD. Now I'm working hard make animations what the tiring days ==". Oh and I took some picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment