Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jackpot

     Hello again, three days ago I've got Jackpot yay!..... I never thought i've got jackpot before and didn't believe it can be ME.. so amazing My arms shaking and my fingers shivering when I typing a word to my friends hahahaha#lebe. It's from room 21 like number BJ XD. I was there with ♠ Oi♠ Lang and ♠Oi♠ Sasa Mii, First time I tell them they didn't believe me, and I didn't believe myself too XD. And then i post in my group clan and they believe me and shock. Wish they get jackpot too :)
     
     There was my friends and we talking something, and then the slot screen start slide to top nad there was a night wallpaper, pico icons start become one and the snowman and his pet show up with a lot of C$ XD. unlucky me I got only 2.000K XD.. wish it 5.000K lol.


     And then I brought a White Tiger! I name it Jackpot to remember me the jackpot XD. They are so cute with white fur... I guess I want buy black cat :D. Oh yeah and i got black card yay! But I've got it before the jackpot :D
     I brought all suit at Shop Louge XD and my dream list all clear XD. Now i dreaming buy item for my room. ^^,

1 comment: