Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Dream Come True

     Hello there.......guess what... today I got Escargot XD. Finally my dream come true :D. Slot and BJ help me. LOL. I'm so excited. My friend Congrat me!!!! thanks all of tou guys who support me XD.Some of my friend want got that too. And they started saving C$ now. I support you guys. And today there are event slot 10X... this is my lucky day :D yaaay..... Next dream I wanna catch are buy all of C$ clothes XD. Maybe after that I wanna decor My room and have one more pet :D yes tiger XD. But now it just a dream. Can't wait when it's no longer a dream :). maybe My dream real life is not over yet, but i wanna catch it :). First I got that, I feel.......
*AMAZING*
     Wish tomorrow my lucky day too XD hope so. humm... but there's one thing I wanna do is take a picture for Just A Dream Photo Contest but my Laptop not here T^T. I'm busy with my school cause I'm study at HIGH SCHOOL!!! Must study more seriously T^T maybe I' want retired from pico.... so sad. BTW "if you have a dream go get it and do the best you can do. Don't stop catch your dream until you get it and if you catch it look for another dreams" thats all :)








KEEP DREAMING
ALWAYS SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment