Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One User

Do you know who they are? hahahaha two girls are my sisters, usually they wear the macthing dress and act like a twin but actually they are not twin. Sometimes people think that two girls are twin lol....
Even though they are not really active in pico or I can say they are never play ameba pico. They often seen with me and follow whenever I move and looks like they rarely speak. Her nick are Maretha Laksmi, she's blonde curly hair with blue eyes. She didn't know anything about pico and her character cause she's busy with her school.

And the second is Dwita Oh, She know about pico and she even saw me when I'm playing. Shes like her own character when I show her, she say "thats the cute one" hahha and i thought that I'm the best character creator ^_^. Her character type like maretha laksmi but little bit different. But she now never play it again huhuuhu so sad. I undertaken them and operate them like the normal pico and you can see if they are show up it's me lol......

In fact, I have a lot character in Ameba Pico, probably around 17 or less hahhhaha i'm doing that cause I'm bored. I operate them with one browser hahaha  insaine but it's fun cause they think we are the different people :D but the only one of my character is BryceLoski.

No comments:

Post a Comment