Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Food Loader

    Lately since I'm not active thatn before in pico, I haven't got food pet or my food. I've been lost BJ to much and I can't even buy one portion for my tiger T^T. Fortunately there was my friend who gave me some tiger food. Hahaha and she gave 3 to every single of my room. Cause she got 100 tiger food, you know that tiger food is on sale right? buy 500C$ and you got 100 glasses fresh meat. Thank you ♠ Oi ♠ Lhala XD I appreciate what you given to me *0*


DISCOUNT

    There was any discount in Thomas Shop wahahaha buy 500C$ and you get 100 meat! Fool GM hahaha......Slot campign that I waiting are come and I brought 1000 meat for my tiger wohohoho.... It's very-very stunning. You dont have to buy for ONE YEAR. Hurry! you must fast, before dummy Thomas realize that one packet are 100 meat XD. Maybe next MT will be the end of this sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment