Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For Elang


     I've got new news from my bud. ♠ OI♠ ELANG bought new esca hahaha. Yeah it's his dream to have that, and the sacrifice is quite difficult. It's not easier than you think. Playing BJ all night, spin slot all day long and dont spend money too much or maybe NOT AT ALL. Maybe BJ slow down the process BUT if you luck, you can booster the process. Hes not taking a hard decision so just spin slot hahaha . "Slot need time, BJ need guts."


     Remember when I'm accompany him in slot. He's been lazy cause of his GF hahaha. Keep supporting him and say "silent didn't get nothing at all". And yeah I want accompaniying him all of cause I want reach my dream too, to get "Ultimate Suit" XD. 

     Since he bought new esca we spent time for just in BP or JP for just having fun with scooter XD. "two show off boys" coming to your park XD. Maybe that thing is ♠ OI♠ ELANG needed for a long time, and now it's for elang for his efforts.

1 comment:

  1. wkakakkakakakka . ...
    ngakakk dahhh .....
    bruaaakakakkakaka ...

    ReplyDelete