Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Help

It's confusing to make a perfect blog.... like this one i try to edit my blog but there is a problem the image that i post there is the outline. It's make me annoyed grr..... and then a started to browse and ask my friends, and then my friend from ♠Oi♠ (its my clan) told me if you want the outline disappear you have to edit the image in design> template design> advanced> image and then I started follow that step and it didn't work......the image doesn't there and she said maybe it's your template.
Lee han su with me
Then i started to change my template to simple and it's work thx.... her nick at pico is ♠Oi♠lee han su and finally i visit her room and ask her to take a picture. After we finish take a picture, she shoked when i told her "I will post this picture in my blog" and she said you didn't told me before...... hahhahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment