Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shoot

            It's been a while since a week I didn't posting again, maybe lol. Many thing I have done such as take a pict or could I say lot of pictures, hang out with friends, met the famous pico, come to prom, and much more. Last week I've been trying to edit some photo, crazy, hard, difficult, but fun. One thing if you want your photo looks good, you must edit it.Hummmm.... many pict I want to show you all hahah.
Okay I tell you this one, thats me, my sis and my friends. I look cute right :D. I'm taking pictures with theme Sailor. Actually I want take a photo with my family but, my another friend show up and we dicided to take some photo with him. I think taking some pictures are fun! Don't know why but I'm enyoying that. 

This me and ♠Oi♠ Sasa Mii at prom night 2011. We are cute are we? :D. We want follow the photo contest. So hard to take one photo only, many people bother us, block me or my friend, comment and many others.
When we are dancing, there is one person who want to dance with me. She follow us and ask me to be her partner again and again. I say I already have a partner, if you want to dance, dance with us not only me. But she keep want to get rid of ♠Oi♠ Sasa Mii, so we move to another place again and again until we dance with Etoile sisters and she cry and "poof" she gone. We are no rude right, I mean everybody have a privacy right. But I feel rude and sorry for that. Huft "girls" I don't know in girls mind. 

We can't choose what photo that we want to be upload so....we upload all pictures that has been taken XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment