Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Newbie


Hello im BryceLoski (its my nick in ameba pico)First time i know Ameba Pico is from my friend, Nurul. She told me when i'm playing RC in facebook, when we are chating about education stuff, she told me that there is an exciting game that she played and she ask me to play that game....
First I heard "Ameba Pico" it little bit strange in my ear and i wonder what is ameba pico lol. When i started it i really love that gamelittle confuse at the first but, fun. I create a cute character hahhaha...blue eyes blonde hair and a lovely smile. It more fun when i knew that ameba pico are socialization games.i met a view people with a quirky and unique style. I play it since last february or march, i little bit frorgot that :D.


No comments:

Post a Comment