Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chika Chef



     This post contains about chika who are cooking, a chef in the game. Hehe.
This cafe and me .. cook something different and definitely delicious.




     Many who visit my cafe. Cafe is called "outdoor cafe" because it's open to the outside and one with nature ..

     Cafe was established two months ago, roughly June .. The first set has not been a lot of visitors and many visitors are angry because I was a small cafe and the waitress was a little, but after a long time I was quite spacious cafe and waiter in the cafe I've been there three servants and the late service at the cafe I'm quite satisfy guests who come ..

     So this short post .. I'm a little story here .. This my story, what your story? ^ __ ^






This story from 

No comments:

Post a Comment