Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Unbelievable


     Yesterday, when I was at the BP 3 I met ♠ Oi♠ Lang and ♪♀ⓝⓐⓑⓘⓛⓐ♀♡, we talk usual like other pico does. and then Other pico named $KαQ-۩-♣θβЄЛg♠ come and say "are you the person who win Jackpot?" and then I say "how did you know?" and I was shock at the same time. And I was like 0.0 he read my blog and he say that was cool XD. I think i never met the pico who compliment me more than that wahahahah. Yeah you know he is from KaQ clan. the famous clan. I think you ever been met pico named KaQ in front of the nick.


And then there was like parade naked man wahahah. I almost laughing with cry XD. My tummy got hurt. So weird and unique, I like it ahahahah.



I took some pictures and yeah there one pico again showing up and five of them dance together.. wohohohoho I like they style kwokwokwow I think they are not one user. Well thats the weird day. I wish I can meet Some pico whos knows me in blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment