Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Farewell


     You must know Chika right?,she will be the writer of this blog. Yeah, I do this cause of a reason. Maybe I'll be off from pico and so do My best bud too ♠Oi♠ KaLdr ☣☣™. He want off for pico to focus on education and so do I. The day that I fear and waited for long finally comes. 31 August will be my last day, but not forever. I'll online but not as I am now. Maybe once every week (~o~). Maybe This blog will be "the team blog" cause I can't handle for my ownself so I'll be hoping Chika can make this blog better than before and if anyone want to be the writer of this blog, I'd love to accept as our part. 

     Maybe this blog will be change the name... Hmm I'm thinking and can't find the Perfect name for this blog XD. But the url will be the same. And thanks for reading this blog. It's kindda hard for me to forget all on the pico DX thx for bieng my buddies.

     It's my farewell. And don't forget to contact me if you want to be the next writer. Just send a pico letter or send to my board. Hum...I know this blog not popular as the other pico but, whats the point of fame, It's just a fame. I make this blog for increasing my knowledge about blog and my english english, cause maybe I'm not good as other people. So... if you really want make this blog better contact me. My pico ID ♠Oi♠BryceLoski. 

Bye All :D
-I will always remember you-

Sincerely,
♠Oi♠BryceLoski

No comments:

Post a Comment