Pages

Welcome to BryceLoski Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy Room!


     I just follow ★★Crystal★★ É after I've done the 114 question from survey and reward 158 ag. And then ♠Oi♠ Propechystarted party Crazy Room! I thought it was like some warehouse or something like that. And my mouse click folow button and the Tadaaaa....


Blocks Room !

     Whahaha at the first time I was surprise! Little bit confusing but it was fun.... so take a long time to got the top. ♠Oi♠ Propechy was genius wahahahha I never think about room like this. Well great job ♠Oi♠ Propechy!

     Oh yeah about this question you can participation too. actually there was like more that 114 question DX and it's so hard... not hard as you think. The hardes thning is read 0.0 But It was easy cause of ♠Oi♠ dr.Virgie. She told us the answer wahahhaha thx a lot to ♠Oi♠ dr.Virgie who give this information.

Try It XD

No comments:

Post a Comment